Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Updating ~~~

I was thinking what to blog for like 30 minutes and at last I started to write something down...

You know what ?I still have no idea what to blog actually...LOL

okok..Let's see~~

I've been staying in the house for days after Maison last Thursday...oh no no no, I've been staying at Bryan's house for the past few days...The cb brother keep on annoyed me for the past few days which caused me lack of sleep..haha...

Oh ya, we all went to Genting on friday night..oh no, saturday..oh no, aiyar forget d lar !!
At first we were just having beer at Millennium Square somewhere section14...and out of no where there goes the plan to go Genting so we finish our beer and hell we ordered 4 jugs of beer for 4 person..wtf ?

That Genting visit was kinda ok~ok~ since we used to go, before that we've bought 3 bottles of beer AGAin !There was this X-LIVE event going on at the theme park which is kinda rave party if you guys don't know...Bryan came up the idea of going to have a look whether or not we might be able to go in...and SHIT !turn out we stood outside the gate watching people walk in and out...ArrggH ~~

We missed the PD Rave and now again Genting Rave..potong steam betul !! We'll try not to miss the next one which I heard it will be in Malacca coming november..

Oh yayaya ! I bought a new game for my PC which is F.E.A.R 2...It's was like freaking scary with the sound effect and graphic.. *jaws music* and with ghost-ES coming out from no where or shadows flying here and there..but still I have no idea whether that game was actually a ghost storied one or the one related to ghost...It freaks me out anyway ! As a matter of fact, I've been trying not to play in the middle of the night which is why I blog now..LOL !

By the way, I went movie with Bryan, Ah Da and ching today which I was called during my sleep in the afternoon...The movie Slit-mouthed Women which is a Japanese movie and also the worst movie I had ever watched!! The story line itself was a damn freaking boring and illogical but the thing I wanted to emphasize is the stupid subtitle...

Alright...As a matter of fact, I don't watch foreign language movie but today was a mistake because I have no idea it was a Japanese movie until the ticket was bought...and the so called subtitle for the movie doesn't translate the dialog correctly..The worst thing is almost 98% of the subtitle only have the beginning of the sentence but not the full sentence..wtf ?

It really cost me a lot of attention to watch this movie and I was like scratching my head for the entire movie just to know what is it about..I was thinking maybe that's a way to attract viewer..LOL..One thing that really funny was at the beginning of the movie there was a girl that sat behind Ching came in a bit late, and when she tried so sit down her jacket accidentally fell down on Ching and covered half of her head and shoulder and then she was like screaming suddenly. Just for the info, Ching don't watch horror movie unless being forced to...

*applause to the girl* It's a good thing to scare Ching off coz we've been doing that ever since the movie started but it didn't really work coz she was covering her eyes from the beginning to the end..LOL !!

Nothing special after that, let me think..hmm~~ Went snooker with Bryan and Ah Da..Then, Weiwei came to find me for yamcha after that and that's all I think end up sitting in front of the PC playing F.E.A.R2..LOL..alright, I seriously need a break right now so Sayonara ~~

No comments: