Monday, May 26, 2008

Hmm...I wonder~~~

Well, as what I expected today's class was sucks...

I met with my classmates right after the class started...I would say that most of them were treating me like stranger...Do I look arrogant ?None of my friends ever complaint to me about that...In fact, I can find myself comfortable and so do they...Alright, I admit that I was kinda quiet in the class...

But whatever, Im not gonna force myself to mix with them...I still have plenty of friends outside...So, I think I gonna get myself comfortable being whoever and wherever I am...LOL

By the way, skipped the second class today as I did most of the time...Come on, it's the 1st week and nothing I can get from the lecture class rite ?

As soon as I reached home and got my ass stuck on my so called working area...Bryan called up and after a while of conversation he came to pick me up to Pyramid..

Yea...This is it...I actually spent most of my time here if I didn't go out...I had an experience of watching a total of 25 episode Hong Kong drama in a day...I was like started the 1st episode from 11am and finish by 6am...Hell, take note that I really didn't leave the chair for more than 15min..Only when it comes to having pee or tapao my lunch...Damn !I definitely not gonna do this again!!

Anyway, we had McDonald's for lunch and watched a movie with one of his friend...Forgot what is the name of the movie...It's a comedy somehow and seriously it's damn funny and LAME..I was laughing my ass off for the movie...

Oh ya, while I was walking in Pyramid I happened to notice a shop name C@tchup....There were a lot and almost all of the t-shirts were printed with funny sentences or pictures...It really caught my attention and I started to look for around the shirt one by one..There were a lot of it printed with FUCK word or other funny things...

And then I decided to buy a few piece...After all doing some sifting plus some help from Bryan..I spotted a piece....Let's see~~~


.......... ......... ........ ....... ...... ..... .... ... .. .



deng deng ... deng deng ~~~

I wonder is it true...how about you guys give me some opinion ? NOT BOUT THE SHIRT BUT THE SENTENCE PRINTED !!! Hopefully not gonna get punch up by girls on the street when I wear this one day...But it's good if some hot chicks come forward and prove to me that it isn't true...HAHA !!!

There's another piece that I bought, the color was kind of nice and special.. Let's seeeeeeeeeeee~~~

The caption printed really rocks and most probably Im gonna wear this to the next clubbing session and hope that it gonna help...Or probably I'll just wear it like for normal outing and try and get to know some chicks..They might follow me back home..Who knows ?right ? LOL..

Anyway, I gonna give it a break now and we'll see what's the nxt event I'll be having...Ciaoz...

No comments: