Friday, May 23, 2008

Coco Banana rocks !!

Fuh~~Damn! it's freaking early for me but the truth is I am awake and I have no idea what is going on to me...

Introducing Coco Banana...my first time there ever since it's opened for like few months ago...We've been thought of trying that place but don't have any chance before this...

It was Kian Peng's birthday...Happy Birthday my friend~~LOL..

Seriously, I doesn't enjoy much at the beginning of the party but hell damn lots of chicks there...I mean those with the same table as ours...But most of them were my friends' friends which mean knowing those chicks have to be taken into consideration for like twice..Haha !

You know time really does good in solving some problem and it worked !

There was this 1 girl that I spotted and I told Gavin that she looks pretty...I mean look quite decent lar..and what Gavin did really shocked me! Yalar...he told the girl what I told him and ask whether can I take picture with her...She said YES ~~ *shy*

Ok lar...Not really shy lar..just that it was too sudden that I haven't get ready yet..Stood up and took a cup before I went there....

Alright~~this is the picture that I took with her...let's see how she looks...

Yea...she invited me to the dance floor...I drag Gavin along since she's not alone in the dance floor also...and hell, she was a good dancer I think, I mean by judging her look she don't look like those who came here to really enjoy...Well, as a matter of fact, she danced !! LOL...

okok, let's stop with chick stuff, it makes me look desperate and IM NOT !!

*clear throat*

Hmm...what else to talk about ??Oh yayaya, KianPeng ordered Lamborghini (it's a kind of liquor not car lar~~) which u need to suck those when it's on fire and it don't taste good to me...but ya right, you can see the result real fast..I remember I took a picture of that but then can't find it..so just forget bout it will do...LOL

Nothing much to talk about seriously, Adeline aka Dai Lin will be celebrating her 2+ birthday tomorrow and she'll be celebrating in The Loft if not mistaken....which mean CLUB again...We'll see how it's like yea ?

Ciaoz ~~~

No comments: