Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy B'day to Hanamichi & Sebastian

I was supposed to post this blog yesterday but kinda busy and pictures aren't in my hand so I have to cramp it until now...

There was this little thing running around my mind yesterday which is what the hell happened the night before...It's was a really a chaos full with musics...Loud musics and lighting..And of course, girlSss are just everywhere...Woo hoo !!

*clear throat*

Seriously, I woke up yesterday morning and noticed that me and Han was in Ching's house...We was like asking each other how the hack we came back here...Everything came back to mind in like hours and we started to remember almost every detail about the night before..LOL

Anyway, it wasn't just a clubbing night because we were actually celebrating Han's and Sebastian's birthday..Happy Belated Birthday weh broS...Guess you guys really very enjoy ya, and I think everyone there enjoyed too..
That night was kind of huge gathering cause there were 15 person not including girls and you can just imagine what is the situation like where so many people shouting and playing around..LOL..4 bottle of hard liquor doesn't stop us to drink and take pictures...

Yummy....
Get your cup~
and CHEERS !!
shall we get low~low~low low~~
Pictures with the BroSSss
Bryan VS birthday boys
this is where I started to feel dizzy~~wtf ??Clubbing really awesome dude !

Anyway, it's damn troublesome to upload so much pictures her..so I guess I'll make it in my friendster...ciaoz~~

No comments: