Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Semester Break~~~

Semester break just started which mean probably life begin to get bored again....So I guess blogging is the only thing I can do now...

I happened to notice that there will be no other plan or planned activity for me during my holidays...wtf ? In Fact, I'll be hell busy and full of so-called happening life during normal schooling days and also DURING EXAM !

Christ! I think I better try to arrange some meet up session or some other things to do than to watch movie everyday...The radiation from my PC gonna blow up my head very soon with my eyes pop out hanging half way and blood come out from my ears and nose... OMG..wtf am I talking about ?GOsh ! that must be the effect from the radiation !!HELP ME~~~ *screams with my head off*

Alright..cut out those silly stuff...Seriously, I've been doing nothing but watching movie...a lot of movie these days...There is nothing I can do..So please don't blame me..lol

Anyway, I met up with Steffi just now and started to talk about she'll be leaving to Perth soon..So, as her attitude were always 'annoying and naughty' and doing stupid things with her very very lame cold jokes, she asked me to say something touch to make her stay and I was like....go die lar u...But seriously, you know how much we'll will miss you when you leave, I dare to say that all of us wouldn't want you to go but it's a very good opportunity..So be it..enjoy it..appreciate it..and most importantly PASS IT !! hahaha...

*struck by stml* Omg..Omg..what did i wanted to say d ar ?

Oh ya...since it's holiday, guess I will be going back to Taiping soon...But for sure not for the whole break...I just need to go back and pay a visit to my mum..She's gonna be so happy to see me coz the last time I went back was like weeks ago...She's been calling me often these days and nagging...LOL...My friends also started to call me and ask me when am I going back...May be it's good also for me to leave KL a few days and relax at my own house..Home Sweet Home huh ?

Ok...I gonna need some rest for now..ciaoz~~


No comments: