Monday, May 12, 2008

Home Alone...

It's been a very boring day today...

As I said before there will be no plan when during my semester break...Well, there it is...Spending whole sitting right in front of the PC AGAIN for the whole day...

I came bek to KL yesterday night after celebrating Mother's day at Yuen's Steamboat Buffet...When I reached house which was around 11pm or nearly 12am I was so surprised to found that there was no one in my house....

As usual...Didn't pack my things 1st..In fact, not until now either... wtf ?

It's good to stay alone in such big house sometimes...Although felt kinda empty and quiet but that's all I need for now I think...A little time to be alone and figure out something that caught in my mind for like some time...

Erm...I woke up quite late today...cut out those eat and hang out stuff...It seems like a good chance for me to practice my guitar since there is no need to worry that it will make noise plus it's been a while since I last practice my guitar...LOL...It's was good anyhow smashing guitar strings alone with music and Amplifier on LOUD !!haha..Gonna do it again tomorrow I guess...

Well, I think that's it for now...and it's still early but there's nothing for me to do... Hrmm~~I'll figure it out... CiaozZ !

No comments: