Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Driving night~~

Tiredness just never stop me from blogging I guess...Omg, it's better be a good thing~~lol

Today was kinda outstanding for me because I tried not to sleep again...ok la don't say im stupid ok ? Just that I don't really feel sleepy lately, so Bryan suggested that he come find me for breakfast on 5am..YEs !your eyes aren't messed up..it is 5am...

But he came a bit late around 5.30am and so we had our breakfast which I only took a milo ais at KAYU..Then we started to crap around until 7sumtin then we headed to Ah Da house where I started to sleep around 9am I think...

Sort of active tonight cause I got to use my car for this few days and today was the 1st..Went subang to look for Ah Da, Steffi and Ching then went to Klang to jam...Although it's kinda tired for to drive here and there but I try to take it easy because my friends keep fetching me up and down almost everyday so it's nothing if compare to them...

And Oh ya...I discovered that my cousin started to blog recently and there's something I want to recommend to you guys which is his blog..He uploaded a sort of flash game there and you guys should go try it..Just go to my contacts and look for SIL...Freaking funny the game and bet you guys gonna feel good about it...LOL

That's all and take care~~

No comments: