Monday, May 5, 2008

BBQ Party !!

Huh...Busy , Busy & Very busy these days...a lot of event for me these days...

'Ok...before I start I would like to drop some comment to the anonymous person in my CBOX...1st of all...The definition of blog to me is actually allowing anyone to write anything..So why are you caring so much what I wrote or what I did to my previous blog?! In fact...I only invite my friends here..But I do allow anonymous person to view it but you are just a anonymous person who drop annoying message without revealing who are you but indirectly telling my friends you are annoying and we don't want you to annoy people here...So, If you do want to be part of my blog you are welcome but please put your name on it..if not...Fark Off lar!!! *clear throat* Please forgive me for my rudeness but you are just so annoying to me...'

Let's get back to my topic..1st of all I am quite relax because exam just ended...But still felt kinda not right because I have no confident this semesta...Whatever la~~

Well...Let's start with wishing our dear How Theng Happy Birthday !!! Bro...hope you'll enjoy the celebration that we did for u earlier on friday..Although it's not special but still it's we celebrate it with our sincerity..And hope that you'll have a nice celebration with your gf...

I didn't have any photos on that day because my hp were not available that day..Hope that those photos will be delivered to me soon...LOL...

Erm...We had a BBQ party organized by Bryan on last saturday at Ah Da's house..It was kinda fun actually...Although it wasn't much people there but the most important thing is we were there together and it's been a long time since we did that...

Let's Party~~
*Speechless*
Actually we took quite a lot of photos that day but due to censorship issue..LOL...anyway, here's a video while we playing games..hope you guys will enjoy it...




Basically I found out that most of my pictures in both friendster and blog were during club..Although I kinda enjoy that but still it's good for us at last to have other event than club..Hope we gonna have one again soon...Love You Guys much~~~

No comments: