Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Dai Lin !!

Oh ya..there were an activity running on yesterday night..which being planned kind of last minute but it worked I guess...It was someone's birthday~~


ta daa~~~~~~~

It was Adeline aka Dai Lin aka Tai Ka Che's birthday..God bless her cause she just turned older this year..haha..

We went to the Millennium Square again which mean Beer Session..this time I remember the name of the restaurant, it was Piccadilly...don't ask me how it should be pronounce cause I got no idea about that...We were just calling it as pika-dili ~~

Me, Bryan and Adeline reached around 9sumtin and I got to know that her friends will be reaching by 12am wtf...Since we need to wait for like 3hours time might as well we start 1st..So ordered beer jug by jug...By the time her friends reached, 3 of us had swapped of 4 jugs..OMG !

Well, the birthday cake was served awhile after her friend reached. As usual, birthday song~~Make Wish~~and then Blow the Candles~~

Had some chit-chat with her friends...Although there were few years older than us but still they were nice to talk to I would say...We started to eat the cake using SPOON...Yes, is spoon and only spoon...Everyone was like digging here and there very fast because the cake melted quite soon..But then everyone was like scrubbing off the ice cream and left the cake itself which made it look quite grows~~

Anyway, we sat there for quite sometime talking about clubbing and the time they had in college...Some of them was like ordering beer jug by jug and when Dai Lin pay the bill it stated that we ordered 11 jugs of beer...wtf~~

Alright, it was a special birthday celebration compared to the passed few birthday party I attended which was club..club and club !!

The last picture taken

By the way, semester break just ended and class gonna start tomorrow...I was trying to recall back what I did for the whole 3 weeks holiday and it seems to be enjoy quite a lot...So I guess I just gonna start prepare myself for the new sem...The thing that I hate the most is that I will need to meet back those nerds classmate...Argghh!!!

It really takes me a lot of effort to have mix with them but hopefully everything gonna get better this sem...Im gonna need to try to get along with them without having myself change to nerd...LOL !

One more thing ! Please pray hard for my result..Although I know Im gonna fail at least 2 subject but hopefully miracle happen..haha..If not hope that UTAR will upgrade me..hahaha..

No comments: