Friday, August 1, 2008

Movies guys !!! Anyone ??

Well, Thursday night~~~ No... it's Friday morning and it is 5am right now... Shit ! Am I suppose to be lying on my bed with my blanket cover over my head ? YA I think I should have did that...

Anyway, came back from Maison an hour ago and was rushing my assignments in that period cause it's due in 3 more hours.. Now you know why I used to called myself good student spontaneous student...wtf...

I've been spending days and weeks for assignments and I'll be able to relax in 3 more hours time which basically won't last long enough... 3 print ads and 1 billboard still need to be done ALONE after my day dreamed Redang trip... Gosh!

I wonder when can I stop worrying about my assignments and whatever homework... I need a break ! and any activity as well ! LOL I'm dying to get myself out of this situation cause it seriously ruined my so-called-hardworking sem which ended up missing a lot...yes a lot of movie... Let's see which movie I missed

1. Get Smart ( which screened like long ago which I don't know when )
2. Incredible Hulk ( I don't wanna miss Marvel's movie )
3. Hancock ( Another Superhero movie )
4. Dark Knight ( Please stop telling me how nice is it cause I never had a chance to watch )
5. Red Cliff ( Heard it is a great movie )

***** what else *******

6. The Mummy ( Totally no idea when was it screened )
7. Sex & The City ( Ya...Chicks and Boob )

I think that's it so far.... I was wondering which movie I missed cause the last movie I watched was Kungfu Panda... Ya I know it was ages ago... Anyway, I'm looking forward to any volunteer to watch any movie from the list above... Please call me for further information... Reservation will be open on monday... Just drop your messages in CBOX or comment.... LOL

Hope to hear good news~~~

No comments: