Saturday, August 23, 2008

Relaxation

It's already week13 and week14 for this semester is just days ahead... Assignments are all done and it's time to have a little bit of fun before finals... The only things left now is advertising presentation on next Friday and that's it !! LOL

Well, I slept quite well for this weekend as there is no more assignments thingy running in my mind all time.. That's life !!haha....

Went Subang yesterday night with HuiYee and Orange just to have Bak Kut Teh... Thought of going for karaoke at Neway at first but ended up playing Wii at Da's place... It's a shame when I have totally no idea what is Wii until yesterday, but Da mentioned about it few times...

And this is it....


It is a product from Nintendo and the difference with PS2 is that the console works using sensor... The only thing u need to do is move the remote and the character of the game will move as well... It's fun and you'll look great when you play...

Allow me to show Malaysian Funniest Home Video~~~



That was Da Ge and Ah Da playing... They look damn excited and they sweat a lot too !! LOL... It's a good excerise when you don't feel like moving sweating under the sun wtf... They look funny but too bad I didn't record the way HuiYee and Orange play, they look even funnier and tension I suppose...LOL

Alright... That's all, I need to get my ass move a little bit after sitting here for hours...
Ciaoz guys~~

No comments: