Thursday, August 14, 2008

Updated Blogskin

I GOT NEW BLOGSKIN !!! LOL

Seriously.... I just wanted to announce about this...LOL

It took me almost half a day to got this blogskin done with all those editing stuff.... Oh ya, cannot forget to announce that Bluey was my instructor for this achievement... Ya, it is consider as an achievement for me as this was my 1st time...In fact, I never had talent on webpage design HAHA...

One thing I learned form this lesson... better choose few skin before you start to apply on your blog because of some alignment problem watever.... That was what took me for so long to get it done... and according to bluey, mine are only simple stuff...wtf

Even a simple blogskin with simple editing process took me hours with my fingers on the keyboard and mouse... I can barely move my neck until now... It hurts !!I swear I will try changing blogskin again in short period... or maybe I will just stick to this forever..Haha

Alright... That's all about it... Ciaoz!!

No comments: