Wednesday, July 30, 2008

weekends ruined by bloody idiots

The previous week and this week are the busiest week I ever had because of the due date for assignments fall in the weekends.. I wonder why ! LOL

Well, can't blame much for that coz partly it is because of my " Spontaneous" working habit.. Anyways, it seems that I can still get my stuff done for now although in a harder and rusher way...

I'm actually suffering from the lack of sleep since last Tuesday.. The only day I got to take my afternoon nap is today, and also it is after spending hours in PC Lab editing others work... I kind of aware that editing people's work is the hardest and most torturing thing in the whole universe...

Group assignments are meant to be working in a group where you split the works to cut down the burden... Eventually, what I experienced was I had even more burden as there is a need to understand the other part which you are not covering in order to amend the work because there are some bloody idiots which don't even understand what is he trying to say... and how the hell you expect me to amend your work if you yourself don't understand your work ?!

What I can see now is editing takes much more time compare to doing things yourself... I spent 3 hours to edit a gigantic classmate's work which I assume that she never check her work after finishing.. The worst thing is she tried to say that she did check and there were no mistakes at all...wtf

I had the worst case today as I spent hours...yes when I said hours it means more than 3 hour just to edit and modify my another nerd classmate's analysis which I cant even understand what is he actually trying to say, which he don't either... wtf rite ? The thing is I not only edited his work but I need to correct every single sentence in his report which consist of 4 pages...! Ya right~~ Imagine that !

I'm gonna patch up whatever task that I'm suppose to do by this weekend before my Redang trip...Oh ya, I'm so gonna announce that I am going to Redang this weekend !! LOL.. Allow me to be slightly overjoyed since my last visit to beach was years ago, which is why I'm trying to settle everything before the trip so that nothing will arouse when I have my sunbathing at Redang...and and and I'm peeping at hot chicks with bikini...(SHiT! Im a gentleman who is not suppose to act like this )LOL

Damn... I don't know why I get very excited when it comes to swimming, especially in those crystal clear water... I guess I'm born to swim... Too bad there is very less vacancy for Life Guard here in PJ...LOL

Alright....guess I need to get some sleep now before I start thinking about Redand trip that makes me excited and awake....LOL
ciaoz guys ~~

No comments: