Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's all about enjoying your life

I was wondering whether it was my connection malfunction or the web site itself... I had trouble loading my blogspot for the past few days... It'll need to take millions of years to completely load the page which some links were disappear and sometimes it wouldn't even complete the page...

By the way, thank god I'm here at last... was supposed to blog about this days ago... But better late than never.. rite ?

Redang~~ Redang~~ Redang~~ I've been there twice and I still feel like going... It is just a paradise... especially for people like me who likes the sea...It is a place that you let go your stress in the city...

and one advise.... It's better to go with people who you think it is easy to mix with.... and most important, people who can really play and do stupid pose ~~~ LOL

Ya right.. I'm sicked of city life sometimes which is why diving into the deep blue sea makes everything peace and calm...
I'll bring you deep into the sea if you allow me too.. hahaha

Come give me a hug under the sea... LOL

Careful not to bang his balls....

Erm.... It's hard to tell who is who... but you can guess...

Be like a beach boy when you are at the beach... not the pool !

Have a night walk along the beach and camwhore was nice.... You could take a beer at any resort available... Hahaha~




I happened to notice that clubbing at the beach was a special activity and I enjoyed it...

Things goes a bit blur when the alcohol kicked~~

Funny faces started to show when pictures were taken in the toilet..LOL

You could sing a little song at the end of the trip~~ La la la~~

And some pictures will complete the whole trip....

Beach boys and girls of the year !!

It's just too good to be there guys.. haha !!!

No comments: