Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdeka Eve

Never thought of celebrating Merdeka eve...like ever~! I had only 1 or 2 experience of celebrating it and it is also because of my not mature thinking in the past..Well, everyone gone through that right? LOL... In fact, I thought I could stay home for the day enjoying my relax life, too bad my brother's convocation falls on the same day...

Been driving for the whole day...YUP!! I never like driving in KL especially public holiday and all those eve eve celebration cause Malaysia never have a good traffic condition on those kind of celebration... Fetched my dad and uncle from PJ to Jalan Ampang, dropped them, and go straight to Times Square to meet up with HuiYee instead of waiting at Wisma MCA for hours...where few roads were closed which got me a lot of trouble, and went back again to Wisma MCA to picked them up...

I wondered why would UTAR's convocation held at MCA.... So guys, better get yourself prepare for your convo for not having it in the Uni itself... lame right? It's hot, sunny, and crowded for sure wearing those huge clothes...

Alright, Suprisingly Bryan came over to my place at night instead of spending his time with his girl...HAHA... Dude, no offense weh... Just joking !! LOL.... Anf after snooker-ing and some funny little scene, went Picadilly with Ms Dai Lin for few cups of beer... Seriously, I prefer spending my time on Merdeka Eve like this than with the crowds...

Maybe I'm we are just not motivated for the day or maybe we sicked of getting ourself to the crowd as we used to during club session... Anyways, I've been so free in the house that I can help others on assignments and photoshop for the whole day wtf... Oh Ya, before I forget, a picture for the day....


Proud to present.......... Mr Panda and Mr Sifu..... Hahahahahahahaha ~~! I know you guys like it right ?

Ok... need to get my ass back to game... Damn bored already~~!

No comments: