Friday, August 15, 2008

It really help

After spending most of my time on assignments I definitely need a break ! Weekend~ weekend~ you came just right on time.. LOL

I've been acting very dutiful these days... Haven't been to club for 2 weeks! Omg, that's a very long time wtf... The only thing I have been doing was assignments, assignments, and still assignments...

It is week 12 now, assignments are complete and there goes finals... Never thought much about that as I am so so so lazy to think about it... The only thing that comes into my mind every single day was sleep, but only during the day...LOL... In the mean time, I get very obsess in editing software these days...

weekend just started and I do hope I won't get bored but at the same time not lack of sleep... Hmm, any idea what could help with that? YES, Thanks for reminding~~

Beer session will be the best thing to do.. LOL

Alright I'm not an alcoholic but despite of being drunk sometimes.. It do help a lot in de-stress.. Haha.. Yes ! DE-STRESS!! I'm not trying be be sarcastic here but I do get stress sometimes okay... Brothers out there, ya'll know what to do... I'm Waiting ~~~

No comments: