Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The thoughts that mess up

The weather is kind od unpredictable these days... In fact, it never was predictable, so do my life... I always have a vision of my future but it appear to be distorted some days...

Finals are just around the corner, but the only thing in my mind is my birthday celebration which is also in few days time... I kept reminding myself how important is it for me to not fail any subject for this semester, but things never appear as what I expected... This is life huh?

Anyway, my principle of being a student as well as a human being is to enjoy while there is still a chance to do so, but it turns out to be and issue for me sometimes with loads of entertainments and activities to put my mind out of studies... Well, this is what students usually do right? I suppose~~ LOL

**********

Something has been bothering me these days because of some indescribable feelings that irritates me so much until I feel so lifeless and unmotivated... literally... LOL~ Well, what else if it's not money and chicks right? Or I could say both~~

Celebrating birthday in clubs is fun but not when the bill appear to be 4 digit or even 3 digit for me as just an unemployed student... And for sure I can't afford to treat more than 20 people to club in a night as I am not financially supported which is why guys will need to pay which I feel sorry about, but what else if it's not club? Everyone loves 'em I assume coz that's the place where I find it pleasurable without some other uncertainties I guess...

Something has been going on for the past few days or maybe weeks... It happened to start since a few trips and meeting up... But it is still uncertain as there is some possibilities of me misinterpreted despite of the fact that we've been contacting each other more often than we used to and some other facts wtf...

Hmm... I'm not taking it too serious, well at least I try to but it somehow stirs up my thoughts... By the way, I'm so looking forward to Thursday hoping that some pleasant incident might happen ( incase you guys are wondering, well please don't ) LOL~

Alright, got to bounce guys... back to movies!! * scream hysterically* I am not suppose to do this... But you know what, watever~~ I'll still do it eventually... Haha

No comments: