Monday, September 22, 2008

Stress-free

I don't know whether I'm the one who have this weird thinking or it it normal for people like me to feel this.. Let's see, usually what people feel during exam is tension, stress, at the same time bored as well....

Well, of course I did have these feelings during my finals... Here's the weird thing, it seems that I feel even worse after finals... Unmotivated, not enthusiastic, bored, u name it... I mentioned this to a few of my friends and when they ask me for an explanation, this is what I told them.....

During exam, your mind is occupied... At least lazy student like me also have something in my mind, I mean some other stuff besides exam lar...LOL.. Alright, anyways, my mind seems to have a lot of plans to do after exam..In short, I think and do a lot of things during exam.. And when the moment it ends, I only have the feeling of joy for a short time.. What I feel now 3 days after exam is only bored and I got no sense of direction wtf... All those plans don't really work as most of the friends either headed back to their hometown or work... sad case right?

I know what I need to do now is to choose among the 2 options... The thing is there is an opportunity cost that I have to think about for both of the option... So, what I did was to choose both of it which is why I'm right here in KL but not working.. Yea I know it's a sin for me to do so wasting money and time... I'm really trying hard to work this out but it's just that there ain't any other option for me....LOL

I really gonna need to look for a job that suit me... Being a guy is hard to look for a job which pay good and less work... Why har? Girls have 2 balls and guys have it too, just that it grow on different part of our body... right? May be that's the reason why~~ LOL

No comments: