Sunday, September 21, 2008

Somehow enjoying the loneliness

Wow!! time flies.... My previous post was like errr 2 weeks? LOL...

What to do? Top Student like me studied a lot for exam or maybe only the day before a paper is on... Yes I am..definately ~~

As a matter of fact, I've started to enjoy my so-called-after-exam-life on Tuesday as my last paper was on Thursday... Well, people like me seems to enjoy life too much as if there is nothing to be worried of...

But I do have things to be worry okay, just that things are going much better now except for how should I spend my 3 months sem break... I always wonder why do I have such long break when I don't need one...

I'm looking for a job which don't make me work like working but with a hell good of salary... Hmm...any recommendation? Ya I know I'm superb lazy when I have hell lots of free time!! That's why I hate long breaks!!!

Once again my house is so empty as it happened before 2 years ago... I enjoy living in a quite place where there is no intruders that invade my privacy when I'm getting pleasure of the moment of silence... At the same time, the feeling of loneliness arouse me...wtf

Alright, I think I will need to head to my bed now as there is nothing else for me to do... I still have plenty of time to stare on this freaking bored yet keep me entertained piece of shit technological mechanism!!

No comments: