Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Officially announced

Haven't got any chance to announce that I'm not single anymore wtf...... Due to some consequences to be consider, I did hide the truth that I hooked up with someone....

Well, since people are questioning me and those who already knew asked why I did not announce in my blog... So, here is it.....

Ya man... She's the one I found.... It's been weeks since we hooked up~~

It's been paradise since the day we got together coz we had quite some fun hanging out and you know, everything is sweet in the beginning but we'll never know what is ahead.... But one thing for sure is I never regret to have you in my life~

Arrgh~ I know it's weird coz I've been single for almost 2 years and this kind of words never came out from my mouth, but it'll start now so bare with it.. LOL

Hmm... Nothing else to say I think so end of post !
Love you dear ~~

No comments: