Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged by How Theng

Name:
Tai Yuen a.k.a Jimmy

Sisters:
1

Brothers:
1

Shoe size:
9/9.5

Height:
the last time i measured was 175cm and it was years ago...

Where do you live:
shop lot... Haha

Favourite drinks:
as long as it's not coffee or tea.... or fresh milk

Favourite breakfast:
anything but i don take breakfast often..

Have you

ever been on a plane?
Yea ~~

Swam in the ocean:
Of course !!

Fallen asleep at school:
Always did..

Broken someone’s heart:
Yea... and I'm sorry

Fell off your chair:
Yes..thanks to my best fren.. LOL

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
Everyday....

Saved e-mails:
I don't save e-mails

What is

your room like:
a space with walls around

right beside you:
My cousin's table...

the last thing you ate:
Rice...

Ever had


chicken pox:
Not yet ~

Sore throat:
who don't ?

Stitches:
Once on my head ~

Broken nose:
Nop

Do you

believe in love at first sight:
Depends...

Like picnics:
Definitely....

Who was the

last person you danced with:

I don't dance.....

Last made you smile:
My dear, she always did....

last you yelled at:
no idea...


Today,

Did you talk to someone you like:
Yes ~!

Kissed anyone:
Too bad NO ~

Got sick:
No

Talk to an ex:
No

Miss someone:
Yes~

Best feeling in the world:
The feeling of happiness

Do you sleep with stuffed animals:
No~~

What’s under your bed:
What else other than bloody hard floor

Who do you really hate:
WannabeS

What time is it now?

2.16 am

Random:

Is there a person who is on your mind now:
She is always in my mind

Do you have any siblings:
Didn't I just mentioned above ?

Do you want children:
Never had deep thought of this

Do you smile often:
I think so...

Do you like your hand-writing:
No idea...

Are your toe nails painted:
Of course no !!

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
Mine.. LOL

What color shirt are you wearing now:
Not wearing any... Weather damn hot lar come on...

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday:
Sleeping...

When did you cry last:
I don't cry often okay....

Are you a friendly person:
Not if you are wannabes

Do you have any pets:
Yes

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?:
Her home..

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?:
Yes !!

What do you think?:
What ?!

Do you sleep with the TV on?:
I don't have a TV here

What are you doing right now?:
Blogging la doink ~~

Have you ever crawled through a window?:
Do I need to ?

Can you handle the truth?:
Yea

Are you too forgiving?:
Depends on who and wat happened

Are you closer to your mother or father?:
Father

Who was the last person you cried in front of?:
No idea

How many people can you say you’ve really loved?:
Many of them

Do you eat healthily?:
I assume I do

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?:
Yea... but as a friend

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?:
No... I only cried of what happened

If you’re having a bad day, who'd you most likely to go to?:
My buddy or my girl...

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?:
I can be both

Are you confident?:
Yes only in someway

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

Studying in primary

spent my weekends fishing with uncles n dad

Swimming in the pool every weekend

Playing computer games

Act sicked to skip classes LOL


5 snacks I enjoy:

Sneakers

Twisties

Potato Chips

Ice-cream

Sweet stuff


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Get a big house with swimming pool

Get carSS

Loads of clothes to me n my girl

Bring happiness and luxury to my loved ones

Investment


5 of my bad habits:

Fag

Sleep late... very very late..

Swear

Look down at wannabes... ( oh i tot it's a good thing ) LOL

What else ?


6 people I tag:

Hanamichi ( Please update your blog )

Daniel

Helen

Steffi

Sil

Nigel

No comments: