Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Back to usual

Did not have any time to update my blog for the past few days coz of going back hometown with my girl...

It's kinda nice to have her with me back because that's the time when we can spend 24 hours a day together... Brought her to interesting places in Taiping though it never had one but the Lake Garden... In fact, we only went to Lake Garden on the very last day for her to take some pictures and it came out to be very nice with sunlight and green plants around and, and of course it the pictures wouldn't be so nice without you in it dear~~ LOL

Where else we went ? Hmm ~~

The places that I remember was yamcha places coz that's is how me and my friends spend our time in hometown... We can reach up to 3 or 4 sessions in 2 hours... or may be 1 wtf... But hope you'll never feel bored with me and my friends....

We took pictures but too bad I havent get them, probably by tommorow~

Well, I started to feel bored and emo after coming back to KL, the main thing is because me and my girl will have lesser time to be together compared to the time in Taiping... The 2nd thing is I'm gonna start working on Friday which also cause us to have lesser time to meet...But luckily I just got a new maxis number and we can 3G everyday... Coming to the 3rd reason which really got my mind busy is exam result is coming out tommorow!!! I really don't like exam and it don't seems to likes me as well... Sigh~~ God Bless ME !!!

No comments: