Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Day Left for Weekends

As what I thought...A very very tiring day....

I paid a visit to KOZO to have a hair cut... We were supposed to be there before 2pm but due to some slow-movement chicks we were there almost 3pm...wtf...

Anyways, crap a lot with Da Jie there coz Da Ge were too busy to crap with us...In fact, he never crap with us while there's customer there... It is said to be his professional ethics...Well, it's ok coz we'll make ourself comfortable fooling around...

I actually took my !st meal at KOZO around 4+pm wtf...Starvation really a serious matter I tell you..But the Nasi Goreng Ayam was delicious....

I waited for Da Ge until 7.30pm to have my hair cut coz there were damn lots od customer today and as what i heard from him, he haven't even took his breakfast until that time...It's so good of you Da Ge...

He even gave me hair wash and head massage which he never did that unless to his customer, meaning I'm the 1st one to get to enjoy it besides Da Jie lar..Wakakaka..He actually fooled around with the bubble from the shampoo and said that to give me a Rakshengan ( it is actually a fighting skill from Naruto )..I never watch that ok ?

Alright....gonna start doing my assignment and get myself ready for the video shooting tomorrow.... Remember the pray thingy ? Just do it and don't ask why...LOL...

Last thing...Pics for the day ~~~~~~~~~~~


Stop Laughing..Can't you guys just let me feel good for myself sometime ? LOL

Ciaoz~~

No comments: