Saturday, July 5, 2008

Please Pray !!

I've been hardcore-ing 2 days... Working on Radio Broadcasting script, C & R presentation just ended a day ago.. and there will be more task ahead...

I'm not trying to be contradictory but I was hoping weekends will be much longer for me... If only I could have more time to rest..My eye lid are already falling down in such time that I used to consider it as young night...wtf..

Saturday used to be my boring day cause I used to rot in the house but not for this week's....I'm going to KOZO bringing along Jorene , Luo Xuan and Dorris to have a hair cut... I never went to KOZO as early as it is....12.30pm...wtf....I am suppose to be on my bed with my blanket covering over my head.. to blog sun light ma

There will be a video shooting for advertising on Sunday... They actually setted the time to be at 9am... Bloody hell I'm not only covering my head with blanket but I might still sleeping upside down at this time..ok la..just exaggerating..LOL

The shooting for advertising really makes me feel uncomfortable wtf....It gonna happen in like 1 day time...SHIT...Let me explain, the product that we chose is Durex and the other somehow suggested that I will be the main character in the advertisment..wtf rite ? What the hell am I suppose to do if I'm the only guy in the group ?! but the main thing I concern is there is no hot chicks or even good looking chicks in my group....LOL

Anyway guys, please pray hard that my group member will call some other chicks for that advertisment...Please I need your pray so much..LOL...because the setting take place at a swimming pool and I gonna need to actually wear either swimming trunk or surf pants or maybe both... Although I'm a Life Guard and I've been wearning swimming trunk for almost my entire life but I still don't feel comfortable showing my half naked body to someone that I'm not really very close with..wtf...

OMG..I just can't imagine what'll happen that day...I'm not trying to think negative here but it just appear in my mind whenever it wants...I can't control what to think ok ? So it's better if I take some rest now and learn how to chill myself...LOL

No comments: