Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The truth behind lies

I was reading blogs in the middle of the night and something caught my attention...It is one of my friend's blog...


Click here to read.......


I have no idea where he get this from but it somehow held me on.....

Alright....no offense, but before I read this blog I'm not really a very racist person (ok lar...just a little bit towards some particular race and religion lar )

However, I started to feel the truth and shame of what happened in our country and someone gonna do something about it....I even got astonished reading it...I don't know whether all of the statement are true but it just somehow makes me feel it is....

One thing that I was thinking after reading the blog...People kinda urge us to save the world from global warming...But for now, I think we should save the world from some other thing to save Human Rights before we move on to save the world......

Just for information... I'm not pointing this case to everyone with the same races or religion but just to let you guys know what actually happened in our country...enjoy it !

No comments: