Monday, July 21, 2008

Save me


Haven't update my blog for quite sometime... I really had a harsh time to get my blog page load... I dunno whether it is my connection problem or blogspot having problem... I can't load the page properly, a few links somehow disappear... Any idea ?

In fact, I'm not free to post any thing.... middle of semester means a lot of things need to be done.... I started to feel tired every single day no matter how much I slept... There will be a exam on Monday, presentation on Thursday, and assignment due on Friday... It's gonna be a tough week I guess...

But still, people like me are very tenacious... I will need to put my things to be done after having fun, especially clubbing.. Perhaps I already get use to last minute work and getting it done earlier doesn't make much different for me... Anyway, I am trying to get rid of this kind of bad habit..

I started to get lazy-er and lazy-er.... I don't seems to have motivation to go out even though it's mega sales now! I will just sleep late and wake up late follow by sticking myself in front of my PC doing whatever thing that I'm able to do...wtf~

OMG... I think that's the symptoms of me evolving into bloody dwelling male..wtf~ I have totally lost my direction and my point of living ( ok, this sound a bit too much ) Anyway, I really need to get myself pump up and start doing things that I used to do... A

Alright, now I'm totally blank and I have no idea what else to blog or to do... Guess will just continue reading for my exam tomorrow... LOL

No comments: