Sunday, June 29, 2008

Still Miserable ~

Well...Im not suppose to sit here blogging....I was actually lying on my bed trying to sleep...But eventually, I can't get into sleep and end up here...


Weekends.....weekends.....Why do we have two days of weekend when I only need one ?
*Scream my head off*


I just can't stop thinking about something..Don't ask me what is it coz I don't know either....I just sicked of weekends....wtf

I thought of start doing my assignments but I just don't know where to started...My mind is not functioning and so as every part of my body....Except that particular organ (It works pretty well anytime) LOL....See, This what happen when everything gone mess...

Luckily I have a friend chatting with me who is at UK and it's only 10pm there...LOL...At least it works to get rid of my boredom...

Damn ! It took me sometime to even write a sentence...wtf....

Let's just see what I should do in days coming....
- Culture & Religion presentation next week
-Advertising Assignments
-Mass Media presentation
-Broafcasting individual and group assignment


That's it I think for now....HUH, it's a lot of sentence there so imagine how long i took...LOL

Saturday.....oh no...It's already passed 5 hours of Sunday...What can I do when I wake up? Tomorrow is gonna be as sien as I am today I guess...

I'm not gonna get myself in this kind of situation anymore I swear...LOL...I need to start planning activities for the coming weekS...Clubbing, BBQ, Yamcha, or maybe overnight at friends' house...whatever as long as I don't get myself sitting in front of the computer doing nothing...

Oh Gosh ! I'm about to end this post but still there is no feeling of sleepy....I never had a chance to try sleeping pills and I think it does now...LOL...%$&%#&@*!*&%#$

Ciaoz !!

No comments: