Saturday, October 25, 2008

Money Not Enough 3

I had been staying in my messy yet comfortable, boring yet entertaining sometimes, clean yet not tidy place ever since I came back from work in last week... Despite of I am so so lazy to get my ass out, I am too broke to hang out.... Yea, I'm working but still I'm freaking broke, just imagine how mean the world treat me... LOL

It cost me at least 50bucks at least to hang out with my friends and for your information, places we went don't really need to spend money unless yamcha... Hmm, I wonder why.... But still, I can't help to so desperately go out only at night which will also cost me more than 100bucks....

There's only two places that I will not think twice even if I know I will spend a lot to go, which is Cyber Cafe and Club.... Speaking about club, I actually made up my mind to at least try not to go so often but I guess I'm not enthusiastic enough to hold on to it... I went to 1U with my girl for Bluey's birthday on Thursday, at the end of the party the birthday girl suggested to go MOS and after a while of psycho-ing and persuading, we went since Bryan and Ah Da will be there also!!! It was a bad idea to go coz it ended up to be freaking turned off to me....but I guess the girls enjoyed....

As for Cyber Cafe, Da Ge a.k.a Vinsen Loh is unexplainably enthusiastic about DOTA these days, and as his best friend, we couldn't resist it as well.... We went once every two days in a week.... Come to think of it, gaming do release stress and enjoying but wasting money as well... But what to do, not like there is anything else to do....

5 days left to another month but I can't figure out how am I suppose to live until the end of the month with just RM1.70 left... Don't be surprise to see me begging for money on the street or eating grass at a field, as long as it keeps me survive wtf.... This is why I always hate to have long breaks!!! I will and I'm sure I have to settle all my debts at the begining of next month and hopefully I won't have to spend as much as this month....

ARRGGHH ~~!!!! Money Money Money.... It's always about money !!! Let's FACE IT !!!!!

No comments: