Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged by Helen

1. What's your ambition ?
Haven't really think much about it but I would love to get myself into music industry or any
field related to it.

2. Who is more important to you ? friend or boy/girlfriend ?
Both... Can't live without either one of them.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide ?
Why would I? I have plenty of things to be done in my life.. LOL

4. Do you think you have enough confidence ?
Well, in times yeahh ~~

5. How many babies you want ?
Arr... Why all these questions sounds so feminine... Anyways, two will be more than enough.

6. Do you believe in seeing rainbow after the rain ?
Sure!! I do see rainbow sometimes, after all who don't?

7. What is your goal for this year ?
Still the same as the year before, and before, and before ---> enjoy every single year.

8. Do you believe in eternity love ?
Well, I guess it depends... But for the moment being, yes I do !!

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you ? ( List 10 )
- Understanding
- Considerate
- Caring
- Independent yet dependent at times
- Open and Bright

* Why must it be 10 ? Can't it be 5? *

- Pretty in every way
- Fashionable
- Nice body figure * evil laugh*
- Sporting
- Sociable but in a good way

10. What feeling do you love most ?
The moment I'm underwater and the world is so peace by then

11. What is you bad habit ?
Smoking, if it is a bad habit for you... Haha

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hates you ?
Definitely... I DON"T GIVE A DAMN !!!

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours ?
I treasure every moment I had with them but specifically to those who is worth enough for me to do so.

14. What does flying means to you ?
Wearing your underwear outside? Haha

15. What do you crave for the most currently ?
Have enough money to spend for me and my girl.

16. List 3 most important person in your life ?
- My parents
- My friends
- My girl

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
I call her bimbo coz she is.

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy ?
I don't remember but I'm not happy all the time neither am I sad... Hmm~~?

19. What will you become in another 10 years to come ?
10 years older than now... LOL

20. What is your lucky number ?
No idea coz I don't need a number to be lucky, I need luck.

Instruction

Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.

Make a total of 20 questions and add 8 people.
List them out at the end of the post.

Notify them in their Chatbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

I tagged

- Bluey
- Hanamichi
- How Theng
- Leng Leng
- Nigel
- Rara
- Sil
- Stephanie

No comments: