Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fresh Working Experience

It's hard for me to get myself sitting here to update my blog coz I've been working last week.... I was so busy until I got no time to rest and then I slept at 9.30PM when I got back from work... It's kinda abnormal for me to sleep so early at night though I sleep a lot in the afternoon... LOL

Anyways, I'm working as a par time eventist now.... My 1st project was the new Myvi SE Road Show that travels around the country.... As for my part, me another colleague travel sounth for six days which stopped at Seremban, Melacca, Muar, Batupahat, Johor Bahru, and last stop Skuda, I had a day off followed by the same event at Leisure Mall and Selayang Mall... It is quite a fresh experience for me to make a stay in 4 hotel in 6 days.... One thing I learned from this job was "travelling is tiring" although we had fun after work....

Basically, as an eventist, our main job was to set up booth or making up the setting as how the customer wanted... For my 1st job it was far more easier than I thought coz the only thing we need to do was to set up a canopi, take out stuff from the truck, and arrange the mobile truck.... And the next thing we do is to wait until the event end and keep all those stuff...

Alright, maybe pictures will explain....


This is it.... Although what I need to do is easy and simple but I will still need to be there while the event is running coz we will need to back up those organisers if they need anything to be done but sometimes I will get so boring until I'm mentally tired.... It took us around 30-40mins to set up everything and the worst thing is we will need to get everything done 2 hours before the organisers arrive which is Perodua sales person....

I found it's good to work as an eventist coz it's one of the field that related to what I'm studying, perhaps I will work in the company for my internship as well since I will be working part time too when new sem start... Another advantage working as an eventist is I get to get free stuff !!!

Oh before I forget, Happy Belated Birthday to Stephanie !!! Sorry lar I forget to send you a message coz I was really busy... I'm currently free due to the end of this project and waiting for another project, so I will enjoy every seconds of my time relaxing.... LOL

No comments: