Friday, June 20, 2008

Improvement In Life

I haven't been update my blog recently....Assignments started to pile up....and also other private stuff to be done..

First of all...It's good to be in uni these days...Things got better each day except assignments...And I assume that things out of uni also got better since few days ago...

Anyway, our class did some sort of ability test and you know what...The tutor said that I should have choose Sound Engineer instead of Broadcasting...Well, I did thought of that before but I never know that UTAR offer this course actually.....

But then I found myself comfortable enough in Broadcasting somehow...This is what I choose since foundation and I do not hope that I will have to change...Not to Kampar..LOL


--------------------


It was Thursday yesterday, means Ladies Night....I went there definitely...I had quite a lot of fun and I guess so are they...

Alright...nothing else to blog and lazy to post photos also...It will be upload once I got it all...

Ciaoz !!

No comments: