Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The philosophy between kind and cruel

These days were busy....

Infact... More busy than I used to be.....

Alright, things actually got better in uni which is why I went class more often...I used to skip Monday and Thursday lecture class..but these 2 days...I went !wtf..

I think it's a good start for this semester and the subjects are quite interesting...But I'm not gonna put too much hope in this case..Well, people change rite ?

On the other hand, things got worst outside college..In fact, I had never think that it would end up like this...

I started to agree to the description on Nigel's blog, which is "Being cruel to be Kind"...yea, it's better to treat people cruel on the surface but kind within...At least better than the other way which is what I did...But not being cruel...

At times, friends do came up some arguments and this is definitely a normal issue for me cause I know it's a way to tight up the relationship...

But still, there's some people who do not thought of that...

There were once people can clearly see that how good you are and how sincere you treat him/her...Telling you how much he/she disappointed with others by the attitude problem and sincerity...

But then end up getting much more closer to that person and started to screw things up with the opposites...A single misunderstanding screwed things and friendship up until no one ever want to apologize...

Come on, let's face it...People are sarcastic in anyways I assume...They don't tend to see the inside but only the surface which cause them blinded by the truth....The good things on the surface will contend them and until the end only realized the truth but everything was just too late...

Well, as what I am...whenever such things happen, I will sift the matter to know whose right, whose wrong and who to blame and who are not to...

Being to kind for friends.....best friends means to be cruel to yourself....what you get are back stabbed, misunderstanding and got suspected for your sincerity and kindness...

It's better to treat yourself better rite ?Giving up others doesn't mean that your are bad but you just need to protect yourself and survive...It's the basic method of living of human beings..rite ?But things don't always happen that way, and even if it does, you won't act the way you supposed to but the way you used to...

Anyway, I hope things turn better and same to all of you...

Good Lucks and ciaoz !!

No comments: