Saturday, June 28, 2008

Miserable

It's has been a while since my last blog...

Basically, I have nothing in my mind now but I just feel like blogging so I'll just crap something in...wtf !

Alright..Let's see...

Kind of busy these days because of assignments...There will be one presentation next week...midterm the following week...and lots more coming each week...

Huh~I don't know what happened to me these days just feel very tired everyday...I will never have enough of sleep no matter what...I think I might just pass out any time..LOL

This semester is very much different compare to the previous one..I somehow attend almost every class everyday and it's kind of not me..LOL

Well, as you can see...We were very semangat of going uni during our foundation but it's actually for the sake of going there to meet friends and talk crap but not to attend classes...We even play cards everywhere until our cards got confiscated..wtf~~

But it's was very much different now because it seems that I go to uni everyday for the sake of discussion...Assignments, Presentation, everything just won't come to an end...The wrost thing is there's classes on Friday and it's from 8am-5pm..wtf ? UTAR is not considerate and it never will...haha...

The only thing that really makes me feel like goin to uni is Broadcast session...It's kind of my interest to operate those mixer and whatever stuff that is something to do with music..But the mic always not working and it wasted our time.. The so-called lab assitant were never there whenever we called him and there were some said that he's never there...Each time we call him up and he will ask us to just restart everything...Worst come to worst he'll ask us to try pressing other things...wtf...It still doesn't work !!!

There's nothing much for me to do to spend my time after class...It will be movie and movie everyday until my eyes pop out one day...One more thing is DotA... Every single night !

sigh~~I will just wait for Da Ge every night until he is free to play DotA with me on-line which is what i'm doing now and which is why I'm blogging...

Oh well, I crapped a lot in this post and I'm gonna end it up here since Da Ge will be back in a while...GoSH !! Help me...I really need some activity for my spare time especially at night !!

One more thing before I leave...It was Thursday yeasterday and I DID NOT WENT CLUB as well as next week according to plan !! Argghh~~

No comments: