Friday, February 11, 2011

i miss

It's almost the end of Chinese New Year. Fireworks were shooting up the sky for hours. How i wish you were here with me looking at the colorful lights up in the dark skies. i started to miss you a lot..

Missing all the small little things about you that i didn't notice when i was indulged by your love. I realize it's all these small little things that make you so special...

i miss the touch of your skin
i miss your lips
i miss your eyes
i miss seeing you standing in front of my house with breakfast on your hand
i miss the smile on your face every time i open my door
i miss the smell of you on my bed
i miss you helping me to wash my face
i miss you giving me massages when i'm tired
i miss your angry face every time i wake you up in the morning
i miss seeing your sleepy face on bed
i miss the time when you always fall asleep anywhere anytime
i miss seeing you sneaking around trying to give me a surprise
i miss you bugging me when i am focusing on something
i miss seeing you fall asleep when we watch movies
i miss the cheeky face you give me every time i tease you
i miss saying you have the weirdest and shortest toe
i miss seeing you sleeping behind me while im editing
i miss how you show me your love

and

i miss you

No comments: