Thursday, February 17, 2011

good to see you

I waited for almost 3 and a half hours just to see you for 30mins... But i need to admit that was the greatest 30mins i had in the year 2011. Although we didn't talk much, i didn't try to get you back coz i know if i were to that, we wouldn't even have talk for 30mins long.

Deep in my heart i wanted to say how much i love you and how much i miss you.. but i didn't just because i am hoping to see u longer.. or may be i was just hoping to see you again very soon.. After all it is the hope that keeps me moving.

I saw the recycle bag you had in your car just beside you and i knew at that moment it was so familiar.. i knew that you were overnight at some other person's place.. But i don't mind or i should say i didn't have the rights to mind..

No matter what happens i just want you to know that my love for you will never change.. If waiting for you forever is the only way to have you back, then forever it is..
Love always ~

No comments: