Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Giving up is never easy

Your presence in my life was a miracle that I have never ever expect will happen to me... Having you by my side was the my luckiest moment...

I gave you up because of my selfishness and immature thinking... I thought giving you up was the best choice for you and me... Then I realize that the biggest mistake I've made was not hurting you, but giving up your love...

I started to realize days without you is like a living hell... My selfishness has cost me a great great lost... No matter what I am really grateful that you once let me into your world and you being in mine... You gave me all your love, everything... You supported me in every way.. I am sorry for not showing you my love when you need it the most... But my love for you will never change...
I love you

No comments: