Monday, April 28, 2008

Lack of Sleep ~~

I was supposed to post this blog yesterday but my body just don't have that adrenalin which is because I've broke my record for not sleeping in 28hours..I'll explain why..wtf~~

Bryan's sistr called me on saturday night asking me to go Genting and I give it a yes..at 1st Bryan said that it was supposed to start the journey around 12am but we dragged until 1am..Only at that time I got to know that they were actually went back to the house and bring a bottle of Martel and a little bottle of Vodka..We went to buy some mixer and there we go..

Reached Genting around 2am and started by playing some foolish and funny games...One of the game introduced by Bryan was I don't know the name but I called it "oo7 Bang ! Ahh !"...That game was seriously damn funny and it got worst when everyone of us started to feel dizzy...And then I introduced them a game so called "Robert Zai"...lol !

After all those games and drinking Bryan called it a stop and then we took some pictures..

they tried to push me away..bryan use to do that..damn cb..
Alcoholing~~

That was me with Adeline (Bryan sister)
Me and Han started to do something disgusting

We finish the liquors quite fast and Bryan suddenly suggest to go eat Bak Kut Teh and so we went to Kepong straight and reach there around 5.30am watching their staff just arrived and start preparing tables and warm up the sup..waited for 15mins and then started to eat..That was the earliest breakfast I had in my entire life..In fact,I didnt took breakfast for like a very long time..

Bryan fetched me n Han back to PJ after that and reached around 7am..I did thought of sleeping that time but can't really fall asleep..Then, me and Han went to Summit at 7.30am for street ball match that he had..And again, I thought of sleeping so went Ching & Steffi house but found out Ah Yuet overnight there so no place to sleep and go back summit again and the match dragged until 6pm..I reached home around 6.30pm with my whole body wet because of the rain..During the time I'm in Summit I saw Dennis there attending some sort of Hip Hop Competition..I didnt saw him in the first place and he actually came by and greet me..I watched his performance and no doubt he really did very well in his dance..Me and Han was like OMG when we saw the way he dance..I guess "so you think you can dance" really improve him a lot..

Anyway, by the time I got back I felt damn freaking tired but not sleepy so thought of watching movie but then my eyelid started to drop and tears started to flow down after 5mins..At last..Sleep !!! lol..There goes my Record Breaking Summary..haha..The conclusion of this blog is, don't ever try not to sleep..it's very suffer when your sleeping time passed and you can't fall asleep after that although how tired and sleepy you are..trust me ! lol ..

No comments: