Monday, April 14, 2008

EMO-ing

Feeling kinda emo right now...

Finals coming...But still I can't find myself studying...i slept late everyday, woke up late everyday, sit in front of the computer everyday...everything just dont feel right..

I just need some motivation in my life..Gosh..Help me !

My life just started to go bored from each and everyday...I didnt even practise my guitar for quite some time..no basketball for a month..and hell swimming just didnt stick with me anymore..

Alright...The last time i actually went back to my hometown was like hundred years ago...I started to think about my parents being alone in the house..I do feel like going back but it just not convenient like before..

My friends are started busy studying for finals and some even having exams now...Some even forgot existence...or maybe i've been disappeared for a long time..wtf ?!

I think im just being too negative thinking due to the lack of sleep and entertainment...wat the hell...I just feel not me these days..Anyway, I believe there's still light in front..hope is just everywhere...

May god bless my family and all my friends...

No comments: