Wednesday, April 2, 2008

KOZO visits...

It's gonna be a quick update....

I've been busy these days because of wedding dinners and 'Ching Ming' these 2 weeks..So i had going back my hometown last two weeks...

'Ching Ming' is actually a day where relatives tend to go back to their hometown to pray for their ancestors..I dunno whether it should be said as a sad or happy event because for my father's side we used to meet up with our cousins and relatives and on the day we went to pray for our ancestors we used to eat everything together on my grandfather's cemetery where he will be the last person we pray for...It makes me feel like we were having picnic there..Here is some pictures during the 'Ching Ming'....

we used to talk funny stuff and eat a lot of food that day each year..It makes me feel more like a reunion day as i can see all my cousins and relatives..

Anyway...i went to Klang to find Da Ge together with Bryan,Da,Ching and steffi...It's been a long time since we went out together..Ching cut her hair and she sort of pollute my handphones by taking more than 30 pictures of herself and being so excited for her new hairstyle...It's kinda nice anyway....

Ching....if you think fro the other way although your hairstyle is nice but still Da Ge cut that for you i think it's because he knows you are so lazy that's why he chose a hairstyle for lazy people..haha...


We kinda had fun today...took a lot of pictures...

Camwhor-ing
Ready to go for dinner
Ching and Steffi trying to act lesbo (thx me for taking such nice angle..LOL)

We then went for dinner at Da Ge's old KOZO...everyone seems to be very tired that time and me either but still can blog now..haha...anyway, our day ends with a beautiful sunset...

Alright now...Bye Bye then...LOL...Good Day Guys...
Hugs~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaa...i know i m pretty ..hahah...lan si d....ta sian jie praise..hehe