Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A friend in need is a friend indeed ???

I've been thinking what is the definition of a true friend actually...Caring ? Understanding ? Helpful ? I have totally no idea...

There is a phrase saying " A friend in need is a friend indeed"..But, how do you define a friend in need ? Always there when you needed help ? or Only there when it is convenient for ?

I have friends...tonnes of them which I really do appreciate...but one thing that goes around my mind was does they appreciate me as well as I do ?How should I know that if there is ?By their act ? By my feelings ? Or by what they did to me ?

. . . . . . . . .

Well, shifting from my hometown to KL was difficult for me, worrying I might get to wrong friends..bad friends...But still, through out the 2 years time I had spent here, things that I worried was never an issue for me..In fact, I have fully to observe and to differentiate between good and bad...

However, when it comes to things that I never ever worried, it caught my mind and realize that this should be the thing I worried for rather that other nonsense..Frankly, it is too late for me to build a border-line for that...I started to feel insecure to this relationship and started think a lot of stuff...

I don't mind being treated as a fool but I do and very mind to be not appreciated...I am not as rich and as materialistic compared to someone..but in other ways, I think i did better..So, you do not have the rights to look down on me or to make use of me..Back off !!

From today onwards, I will get myself prepare for whatever that will happen to me and Im ready to teach some bastard a lesson... *clear throat*

For those who appreciate me, I do want you guys to know that I do appreciate you guys a lot and Im so thankful to have you guys in my life..For those who do not, I wont treat you bad as well but you'll find out one day that you were so wrong and I'll pray hard for you to have meet this day very soon...

No comments: