Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Leave me alone FINALS !!!!!!

OMFG !! I just cannot belive that time passes so fast and in a blink on an eye, it's already the end of semester and finals are in 3 more days... To me, it's not only the beginning of finals but also the beginning of a disaster !!! Oh ~~

I was supposed to start revision weeks ago, or at least last few days before... But I just cannot resist to the movies I have in my computer... Woke up every evening and started to watch movie.... Yeah incase you wonder I am still sleeping at 8am and waking up at 5pm.... It is so difficult to change this...

I am seriously gonna start my revision tommorow as I had just finish watching few movies today... My mum gonna be so pist if she knew I'm wandering instead of digging my books... Screw it !!! LOL

No comments: