Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bye Bye Assignment, Hi Finals !!! -__-

Been doing multimedia assignment for these 2 weeks.... The worst thing is it takes a lot of time and effort to get this done especially my freaking eye sight... Staring at the monitor for more than 10hours don't sound good to me.... but what the hell, the only thing I can do is to deal with it..

Throughout this 2 weeks, different kind of layout have been created but still it doesn't match what I wanted... But thank God I found a website with ready template which I can refer to and come out with a brand new layout which suit....

It is suppose to be a group assignment but since my group mates doesn't know much about the few software, I volunteered to do it alone with them giving me the contents and pictures... Doing this alone wasn't easy, I almost sleep at 8am in the morning for few days... or may be more than few ~~

1 more day to the submittion date and thank God again I manage to get everything done.... Was thinking to modify a little bit but I seriously need to get this thing off my mind... So, decided to put a full stop on it... Forget about the modification, every step I took was modification to me... LOL

While I was thinking how relief and how much time I have to spend, the bloody news about finals came to me and it's like 2 weeks more...wtf !!! Which also mean I couldn't stop for a rest while some of them already started resting few days ago... Well, few days is so precious to me nowadays!! hahahaha...

No comments: