Thursday, February 19, 2009

Glowing rocks ~~

It was supposed to be a holiday today but instead of having a good rest at home, I went to uni for the MV production discussion and went KLCC for the art exhibition to have a look to get some idea for the MV...

Don't get me wrong, I'm do not have the sense of art to know how to appreciate the artwork but because of our MV takes place at some sort of art exhibition... I would say some of the art are cool but too bad cannot take picture in it...

However, you know what teen like us always do... we go against the rule.... So, there was this one little room with oni UV light.... I went in and have a look, didn't look at the artwork at the first place but looked at myself instead.... 

Yea man...That is so cool !!

I somehow fell in love in glowing things after that... Took a few shots in that room and everything ended... So got back home and took some rest until 11pm.. That's all about it... 

No comments: