Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tagged by How Theng Again ~~~~

Instructions:

a) Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.

b) Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.

1. The age you’ll be on your next birthday

It's time to try something new

2. A place I would like to travel to

I have loads of places to go to, but for now, anywhere will do

3. Your favourite place

A place where I can find peace and freedom

4. Your favourite food

I just simply like this picture

5. Your favourite drink

Yeah baby ~~

6. Your favourite pet

Ain't she just so cute ~~? LOL

7. Your favourite colour combination

I went through the page and it caught my attention

8. Your favourite piece of clothing

I only get to wear once coz it shrinked... damn it !!

9. Your favourite tv show

That's the only thing I have with a large screen on it... wtf

10. First name of your significant other


She just appear in google

11. The town that you live in

Somewhere around that area...

12. Your first job

I love this job just like how much I love swimming

13. Your dream job

Yeah man ~~


14. A bad habit you have

not smoking


15. What you'd like to do before you die

go for a vacation

I tag :
1. Hanamichi
2. Helen
3. daniel
4. Rara
5. Leng Leng
6. Nigel

No comments: