Saturday, November 22, 2008

I need my life back

Working days are tiring but somehow it could spend my time rather than me sitting at home rotting... But I spent far too much time on work these days that I got not enough time to spend at home... You can imagine, I have a habit to at least have peep on my computer every time I got home no matter how late or how sleepy I feel... But working totally turned my life upside down...

I started to sleep at 12pm and wake up at 9am ( owh what a healthy life I had ) I wish I could have more time to spend on my day... I couldn't get my laundry done, my table had been messy for weeks, and I've been having my dinner at 10pm for days ( now this is unhealthy )

For the time being, I am free to stay online thanks to Bryan's brother wedding that gave me a chance to off for 2 days... But 48 hours is still insufficient when I have tonnes of plans of activities in my mind... Oh I hope I could spend sometime yumcha with my friends and my girl ~~

Alright, the feeling of sleepy kicks, it's bed time already... ciaoz ~!!

No comments: