Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weekends~~~~

I used to wait for weekends because that is when I get to do a lot of things I want..Basically is to
hang out with friends since we're busy studying during weekdays...

But....

Not for now !! I'm feeling damn freaking bored these days..Thanks to Weekends !

I don't get it but I seems to be very busy during weekdays recently that cause me to skipped
classes. Like for last friday until now..I only gone to class for 2 days which I mean I only attended for
1 lecture , 1 tutorial , and 1 test...wtf ?!

Seriously, I don't have much things to blog actually..js feel that my blog is kinda empty since the day
it's created..

And so~~~

I came up with an idea to post some videos...Hope you guys enjoy it.....


This is Canon in D...it's nice...


And this is I'm Alright...


Ciaoz.....

No comments: