Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rough Day Ahead...

I've already done with my assignments and mid-term test...but now im headache about some other stuff...

A fren of my fren are forming a band to perform at clubs and pubs...Heard that he already done the talking thing with the manager of Thai Club and he's waiting for his confirmation...

The thing is..He is looking for a few more person to join his band..He needs 2 guitarist and a singer and so..He wants me to go practise with them tommorow and see whether I fit his band anot..If it does..I'll be having chance to perform with them...And the pay is good..

Im damn freaking nervous about that now..The so-called-audition will be at 11pm tonight and my mind is just blank for now..The worst thing is i'll be having Chinese Language presentation..Im doing so freaking bad in my chinese language throughout this few years..although i've wrote some lyrics but still my chinese dont seems to improve..

Anyway, I accompanied ah han to HELP Universtiy College to ask some loan thing and I saw the parking lot in HELP was like damn Huge..




And then i came accross with UTAR's paking space i was like wtf..And perhaps UTAR dont even have parking space..Even they have also it is only available for lecturer..The thing is those cars kept parking outside the street was like damn messy..This why we all agree to say that UTAR SUX !! agree ?LoL...But still it's good to increase in our country's economic and for all the polices to earn more side income..haha..

Anyway,it's a busy day for me because I went to klang to jam and im like freaking tired now but still not sleepy yet because tommorow's presentation and the band "audition" are driving me crazy...

I think that's all for 2day...So wish me luck for the audition...Ciaoz~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck ya !